[#7965] Antispam bot throwing error

4 years 1 week ago #318145 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Antispam bot throwing error
I just updated with latest builds for antispam and CB and got exactly the same error output in the backend.

Did you check in the backend ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 week ago - 4 years 1 week ago #318153 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Antispam bot throwing error
Yes, it works fine in my tests. I was never able to reproduce your issue. Even on a clean install with CB and CB AntiSpam only. Reviewing your error further it seams the culprit is the below.

#3 /var/www/html/plugins/system/joomcrmform/joomcrmform.php(31): JEventDispatcher->trigger('oninit', Array)

For whatever reason your 3rd party plugin Joom CRM Form is running the onInit event for every plugin. This includes Captcha plugins. It's doing this on onBeforeRender, which is too early to be forcing CB to load. This seams like an incorrect way of doing this and recommend contacting the developer or seeing if that plugin has some sort of exclusion functionality.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 week ago #318155 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Antispam bot throwing error
Thanks a lot , i did not check this, have deactivated the plugin for now and contacted the developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn