CB_subs_inv_address_country contains Great Britain instead of United Kingdom..

1 year 7 months ago #330382 by RebeccaWool
Hello,

Within CB Subs settings > Invoice I have mapped the country field to cb_country as an SQL query field.

I used the following code:

SELECT `country_name` FROM `#__comprofiler_countries` 

and edited Great Britain to be United Kingdom within comprofiler_countries which shows United Kingdom within the registration process however, when going through the checkout process the country field is blank.
If the user edits their details within the checkout United Kingdom does not appear but Great Britain does.

The field cb_subs_inv_address_country has Great Britain rather than United Kingdom and most people would not search for Great Britain.

I have searched the tables in the database for cb_subs_inv_address_country with no results.
I tried  Great Britain and GB but couldn't find that either.
I tried the tables subs_geo_zones and subs_geo_zones_entries but it is not in there either.

Can you please tell me which table I need to find so as to change Great Britain to United Kingdom please?

Many thanks in advance.

Life is a constant learning curve and I've just started out!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #330388 by krileon
Country name can be translated so a language override for Great Britain to United Kingdom should work fine. The language finder tool in language overrides should find the following.

Key: GREAT_BRITAIN_d7324e
Text: Great Britain

I don't suggest editing the table directly though. A language override should be enough for this to work as desired.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RebeccaWool

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn