[SOLVED] Pre-renewal component process - completed

1 year 5 months ago #331409 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Pre-renewal component process
Not sure what you mean by build into the URL, but have already explained how to access that information in the onCPayAfterPlanRenewalSelected trigger in my reply above. var1 is the plan (e.g. [var1_id] = plan id) and var2 is the subscription being renew (e.g. [var2_user_id] = subscribing users id). That trigger is where you'd do your redirect away to your form if they haven't completed whatever fields you require them to complete before renewal.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331414 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Pre-renewal component process
Sorry for not understanding your earlier reference to accessing the variables but I have them available now.
I'm still not sure how to have the user complete their membership renewal.
After they step out of the renewal process with the Auto Action and complete the custom form, how do I get them to return to finish their membership?
I thought that directing them to a URL that contained the basket info? would allow them to review and complete their payment, but I am just guessing.
Is there a way to return to their renewal in progress?

1 year 5 months ago #331419 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Pre-renewal component process

how do I get them to return to finish their membership?

Redirect them back to the plan when the form is completed. I've no idea what you're using for your forms or what features it has so how to do that will depend on how your form is being handled. Easiest way is probably to just redirect to that plans page. There is a URL that will directly go to basket, but am unsure if it'll work with renewals. Specifically it's the URL explained in the "Url to add plan to basket and display basket..." note at the top of your plan while editing the plan in CBSubs > Plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bizguy

1 year 5 months ago #331539 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Pre-renewal component process
Thank you for the direction. This is working correctly now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn