[SOLVED] Installation error

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #331583 by Zardoz1
[SOLVED] Installation error was created by Zardoz1
Hi.You are doing a great job. 
Thank you.I use CB from the version of Joomla 1.5 and I have always been fine. 
This time I have a problem. 
I installed CB Version: 2.7.4+Build.2022.10.21.15.41.28.56bdcdeab. 
For a few days it worked well. 
Today I tried to install CB Footer version: 2.0.0 but an error message appeared (Failed). 
I tried to update CB to the version: 2.7.4+Build.2022.11.08.20.50.36.de9b5fefb. 
But it was not possible, an error message appeared.
Then I uninstalled CB. 
I tried to install it again but an error message appears.
Now i can't even install CB 
—————
The site is:http://hotlilith.orgJooml 
You do not have permissions to access this page.
a version: 4.2.5PHP: 8.0
I created a "superuser" account for you.
I await your instructions to give you the password.I attach the file with the error screen.
—————
Can you help me solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Zardoz  .
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #331587 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Installation error
Click the red box where it failed. It'll expand and give you details, which should include the error message as to why it failed. If there's no error message then in Joomla global configuration enable debug mode and error reporting then retry to see if the error now displays.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331650 by Zardoz1
Replied by Zardoz1 on topic Installation error
Hi,
Problem solved. Thank you.
Z.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn