1054 error on CBSubs "Monthly Sales Stats"

1 year 4 months ago #331781 by fdinkler
When clicking the Statistics -> "Sales Monthly" icon, I get this error:
1054 Unknown column 'a.time_completed' in 'where clause'

It's similar to an error reported back in 2015 
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/professional-members-support/230111-5336-error-on-using-statistics-search-function#265893

I'm current on all versions...
Fred

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #331782 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 1054 error on CBSubs "Monthly Sales Stats"
Logout of backend and then back in again then navigate back to it. That should clear any filters if any are being applied as believe that might be an error caused by the "By date and time of completed payment:" filter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331783 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic 1054 error on CBSubs "Monthly Sales Stats"
Yup - that fixed it... I'll try to remember that next time...
Fred

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn