CBsubs taxes error

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332437 by activha
CBsubs taxes error was created by activha
Hello

After upgrading to 4.6.1+build.2023.01.11.21.12.21.5746d49ef for CBsubs and 2.7.4+build.2023.01.13.22.22.02.d491e3c69 for CB, we have an issue with Taxes on CBsubs plan

For the renewal of a plan (paid subplan from a free plan) it seems like taxes are not added any longer to the plan.

The issue does not occur with new paying plans. 

We did not change any settings in the plans from last year.

Did you change something that may interfere with taxes  ?

Thanks
Jean

PS :
This is a plan on which a promotion is applied.
The promotion is correctly applied on the plan price and the basket no tax price is correct but the taxes are kept to zero.
I checked on a few customers and it's the same behavior.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332442 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs taxes error

After upgrading to 4.6.1+build.2023.01.11.21.12.21.5746d49ef for CBsubs and 2.7.4+build.2023.01.13.22.22.02.d491e3c69 for CB, we have an issue with Taxes on CBsubs plan

From what versions?

Did you change something that may interfere with taxes  ?

Recently? No.

The issue does not occur with new paying plans. 

Does re-saving the existing plans clear the issue? Are the tax settings in the plans themselves set correctly?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332445 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs taxes error
Difficult to say if the issue came just after the last build or before as we did not notice it in the last months.

But we start invoicing these old plans in january and last year we did not have this issue. I cannot remember neither getting it during last year.

Everything is set correctly and we did not change anything in all plans recently.

I tried re-saving the plans but this did not change the issue

Could it be the way promotions are applied ? Is there a change in promotions use ?

1 year 3 months ago #332448 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs taxes error

Could it be the way promotions are applied ?

Possibly. Is the promotion resulting in a $0 purchase? Does it work fine with the promotion removed from the basket or unpublished?

Is there a change in promotions use ?

No.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332449 by activha

Possibly. Is the promotion resulting in a $0 purchase? Does it work fine with the promotion removed from the basket or unpublished?

Yes it works fine if the promotion plugin is unpublished.

I did not change anything in the process of promotions since years so it has to be a change elsewhere.
The promotion never results in a $0 purchase. It's a decrease of the plan price from a cb_field which staid the same for years but always give an amount.
The promotion is correctly applied and the new price is correct, simply there is no taxes once the promotion is applied 

Could this be a change in plugins order ? That's the only thing that we could have changed apart of adding family and options plugins

1 year 3 months ago #332451 by activha
After checking and digging all invoices and baskets, it seems like this behavior occurred during december 2022 leading lots of customers to pay invoices without taxes !

We did not notice it before. I can track the issue approximately between 10 nov 2022 et 19 dec 2022 because all invoices/baskets before november are correct and the first basket of this kind without taxes occurred on the 19 december

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds