CBsubs basket cancelled

1 year 3 months ago #332457 by activha
CBsubs basket cancelled was created by activha
Hello

I have an issue that I cannot solve with a CBsubs integration.

I use the plugin with onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent to check the status of a basket and transfer the data to our invoicing component.

It works well except when the basked is canceled because this trigger the plugin anyway.

In order to check I use :

// we check if the payment basket has been initiated or canceled
        if($paymentBasket->payment_status == "NotInitiated" || !$paymentBasket) {
            return;
        }

This works fine for NoInitiated but not for canceling a basket which triggers it anyway.

I tried different things with $paymentBasket->payment_status with no success

Could you help me on this and tell me what happens when a basket is canceled and how to get the event ?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #332458 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs basket cancelled
OK, answering to myself, the status is "RegistrationCancelled" :-(

What other statuses do you use with this trigger in order to cover all cases ?

thanks

1 year 3 months ago #332461 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs basket cancelled
Below are the core payment statuses a payment can have.

Completed
Pending
RegistrationCancelled
FreeTrial
NotInitiated
RedisplayOriginalBasket
Processed
Denied
Reversed
Refunded
Partially-Refunded
Unsubscribed
In-Progress

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn