approved field throwing db errors...

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332515 by fdinkler
approved field throwing db errors... was created by fdinkler
Hey Kyle -  
Just upgraded to J4.2.6 with all the latest CB builds
I'm getting db errors associated with the "<field>approved" columns in comprofiler:
Exception Type: [code]mysqli_sql_exception
File: /var/www/grbr/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php
Line: 433
Message: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'cb_acopslimits1approved' at row 1[/code]

If I turn off "uploaded files require approval" in configuration, would that remove these 'approved' fields?
Other ideas?
Fred

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332521 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic approved field throwing db errors...
Something is trying to set empty string into that column when it should be a integer. Where exactly is it doing this and when? Turning approval off does not remove those columns.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332522 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic approved field throwing db errors...
Apologies, I should have provided context.
It's when I edit a profile on the back end and attempt to save.
It also happens on front end editing.
It started immediately after the move to Joomla 4.
Fred

1 year 2 months ago #332526 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic approved field throwing db errors...
Try editing the field in CB > Field Management then resaving. If still not working run the database fix tools in CB > Tools including the strict field types tool to see if there might be something wrong in the database.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332529 by fdinkler
Thanks Kyle -
The strict checking was all green
Editing and saving didn't resolve the error.
If I delete and recreate the field, that resolves it... (tedious for all 22 file fields, but ...)
Best,
Fred

1 year 2 months ago #332530 by fdinkler
Actually, Save as Copy, then deleting the original, and renaming the copy, also works...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn