Using Kunena setting

1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #332763 by sereniteam
Using Kunena setting was created by sereniteam
Hello I discover that since a ceryain time there is no more access to kunena new topics when selecting the cb_forum Tab on the left as you can see on the screenshot. Do you have an idea ?  

Let connect to demomedecin/demomedecin on our web site www.monbilansportsannte.fr

Normaly the forum tab should appears even when the user haven't subscribed to any forum subject. He should then be able to reach the Forum administration and create a new subject. There is no possibility to access the general forum anymore. The only solution I constate is that the user belongs to a groupjive and then access to the group forum. 

Your forum is very well organized what template are you using and have you got any probleme with J4 adaptation ? 

I am a bit lost with that integrations problems 

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332767 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Using Kunena setting
The tab doesn't display if it has nothing to display. It has always worked this way. Meaning if there's no posts, no favorites, and no subscriptions it won't be visible on profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332769 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Using Kunena setting
So If so we should add a kunena menu link on the Cb profil to let user posting a message on the forum. It should be grate to get the same option as you have when as member of a group you click on Forum and have a green botton letting you post a new message on the forum of the group. 

Don't you think ?  

SereniTeam

1 year 2 months ago #332772 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Using Kunena setting
You ideally should just have a Joomla menu item to go to the forums. For group forums they should be going to the group first.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn