CBSubs After-Purchase Text Display Customization

1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #332787 by jamesmoeller
Attached is a screen capture of the text displayed after a CBSubs purchase.
I'm interested in customizing this text, both the specific text displayed and the formatting.

I see portions of this text as separate sentences in the Default Language overrides, and the last sentence as customizable in the CBSubs Plans >> plan name >> Presentation tab >> Thank-you text (payment completed).
Are these the two places where this text is customized?
What if I wanted to present the different portions of this after-purchase text in a bulleted format?

For the formatting (text font, bold, etc.), is that just an application of some custom CSS? 

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #332792 by krileon
All text within CB and CBSubs can be customized using language overrides. See blog post below showing how to use this feature. That string in particular is actually several different language strings combined together so you'd be translating individual parts of it separately.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #332799 by jamesmoeller
Replied by jamesmoeller on topic CBSubs After-Purchase Text Display Customization
Is there a display template associated with this text, if I wanted to change how its displayed...bulleted, font, etc.

1 year 1 month ago #332800 by krileon
You can apply all of that directly in the language string overrides, but aside from that no not at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn