CBSubs Family Plan - receivers not ugraded from admin panel

1 year 2 months ago #332820 by agaudin
Hello

When people subscribe to one of my subscriptions, they're moved from  "Registred" to "Members" Joomla usergroup.

I also use CBSUbs Family Plan :
- when people share their subscription by themselves, it works well and receivers are moved from  "Registred" to "Members"
- when I set their sharing from CBSubs admin panel (CBSubs / shared subscriptions / create +NEW), the receiver is not moved and stays "Registred" only.

Any idea what I have missed ?

Thanxs by advance
Best regards

Antoine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332821 by krileon
It should be applying the full subscription integrations process, but backend and frontend behave very differently for CBSubs so I don't recommend doing this from backend as some behavior may not activate. It's similar to if you given them a subscription through CB > User Management. Do you have any other integration behavior configured (e.g. CBSubs Fields) that also is not working?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332829 by agaudin

Do you have any other integration behavior configured (e.g. CBSubs Fields) that also is not working?

As far as I see, I didn't notice anything else unworking...
I tried to push users to share by themselves as possible, but the User Factor is un predictible or some couples have communication troubles - a few couples cannot apply basic recommandations and don't share properly their account, specially elder ones, that's why I have to create link by myself sometimes.
It occurs rarely so I will manage joomla user group umgrade handly.

Best regards
Antoine

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn