QR Code in cbsubs invoice

1 year 1 month ago #332970 by tto
QR Code in cbsubs invoice was created by tto
Hello

I need to add a QR code in CBSubs invoice as required by our local authorities, it should have the invoice information such as seller name, timestamp, vat reg number, invoice total, etc
Any known solution, or recommendations?

Thanks

Regards,

Tariq

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #332978 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic QR Code in cbsubs invoice
A QR code is required by local authorities? That seams like quite a strange requirement. The invoice is available and printable that should cover every country. At any rate no I don't have a solution for you. There are no plans to add QR code invoices, sorry. Are you sure this is necessary? That seams like a requirement for brick and mortar stores not online subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #333035 by tto
Replied by tto on topic QR Code in cbsubs invoice
Hello Krileon

Actually, it is in Saudi Arabia. Any invoice must include a QR code, more info about it is  over here if you are interested.

Thanks,

Regards,

Tariq

1 year 1 month ago #333036 by krileon
We've no solution for generating QR Codes or means of meeting these requirements, sorry. Suggest contacting a lawyer or financial adviser to see if you really are subject to needing QR Codes. Based off what I'm reading it seams aimed at brick and mortar stores, but they don't really clarify.

Have added a feature ticket that will implement a trigger before invoice is displayed so you can use a custom integration, or CB Auto Actions, to completely replace the invoice rendering with a custom output. Will try to have this available sometime this week so you'll be able to have it output whatever you like.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9134

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #333053 by krileon
A new CBSubs build release is now available with this trigger implemented. Usage example as follows in CB Auto Actions.

Global
Triggers: onCPayAfterDrawInvoice
Type: Code
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Action
Method: HTML
Code:
Hello!
Output
Display: Silent
Layout:
$variables['var2'] = $content;
Method: PHP
Parameters
References: Variable 2

You'll now notice when viewing an invoice it will just say "Hello!". You can use this functionality to completely replace the invoice rendering with your own behavior as needed. You can access the invoice object using var4 which gives you access to the cbpaidPaymentBasket object and all its data in the _cbsubs_payment_baskets database table (e.g. [var4_mc_gross] or can be accessed from PHP rendering with $variables).

If you need further explanation of variables and what information they hold for your usage don't hesitate to ask. This should let you completely replace invoice display with whatever requirements you may have. You will need to implement your own QR Code generating behavior.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn