1366 Incorrect Integer Value Error

1 year 1 month ago #333110 by ejde
I am having a problem with CB Subs on one of our sites. It was previously working, but something broke part of it.
When signing up for our First Year Free plan - a plan that's only available once to first-time users, a 404 page error occurs, with this page title:
1366 incorrect integer value: 'Yes' for column 'ngaga_joom3','dbpu7_comprofiler','cb_firstyearfreememeber' at row 1

This error also occurs in the backend of the site when attempting to view the CB Subs Payment Center.

Like I said, this functionality has worked on our site for years, and has only recently started generating this error.
Signup link: www.ngaga.org/membership/create-an-account

To replicate the error, you'd create an account (which works fine), and confirm via the email that you receive. Then, you go to the following link to select a plan, and you'd select First Year Free: www.ngaga.org/membership/pay-dues/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?do=displayplans

The error occurs upon submission of that option. The First Year Free plan will be active on the account, but obviously, this is not a clean or fully functioning process. Any help to remedy the error is much appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #333111 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 1366 Incorrect Integer Value Error
Looks like you're using CBSubs Fields or CB Auto Actions to set a checkbox field to Yes. You need to use 1 (yes) or 0 (no) values for checkbox fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #333112 by ejde
Replied by ejde on topic 1366 Incorrect Integer Value Error
Ah! Exactly that. I changed the values to 1 and 0 instead of Yes and No, and everything seems to be working right now. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn