CB Subscriptions not showing up in menu

11 months 2 weeks ago #333493 by schlrs
Please help.  

I have installed the complete developer package to my site, to include CB SUBS, and I am not able to configure it, as it does not show up in my Admin Menu structure.

Site Details:
Joomla Version:  3.10.11
PHP Version:  7.4.33
CB Version:  2.8.0
CB Subs Version:  4.6.1

I do not have the CB Subscriptions Menu option in the Admin side of my site.  I am using the default Isis Admin Template.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333498 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subscriptions not showing up in menu
You should be able to quickly access CBSubs from the top navigation Community Builder menu. See the below.

This is enabled by default so if not displaying it might have been disabled or you did not completely install CB Paid Subscriptions. If not visible navigate to Components > Community Builder > Plugin Management and be sure CB Paid Subscriptions is installed and published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn