Kunena integration in CB GroupJive

1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #333526 by sereniteam
Kunena integration in CB GroupJive was created by sereniteam
  Hello, 

There is no more access to Group Forum is that normal ? 
When looking at a Group as member of any type, When cliking to the dedicated forum I got a error message as follow... Looking deeper in the Groupjive tab there is no more configuration for Kunena .... 

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 week ago #333528 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Kunena integration in CB GroupJive
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see what error is occurring. Appears to be working fine in my tests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago - 1 year 1 week ago #333531 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Kunena integration in CB GroupJive
Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcorefieldsajax/library/Trigger/FieldTrigger.php on line 383

Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcorefieldsajax/library/Trigger/FieldTrigger.php on line 387

Deprecated: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($replace) of type array|string is deprecated in /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbFieldHandler.php on line 977

Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcorefieldsajax/library/Trigger/FieldTrigger.php on line 383

Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/html/joomla/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcorefieldsajax/library/Trigger/FieldTrigger.php on line 387

SereniTeam
Attachments:

1 year 1 week ago #333534 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Kunena integration in CB GroupJive
Those are just deprecation notices and won't cause any problems. Check server error log for any fatal errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 week ago #333553 by sereniteam
Replied by sereniteam on topic Kunena integration in CB GroupJive
I Finaly went through but don't understand what happens

Great

Vincent

SereniTeam

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn