Notification admin and user fort plan

11 months 3 weeks ago #333688 by ikmata
Hello,
I can't find a way to notify the site administrator when a new plan oh cbsus is created. Can you help me?
Laurent

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333689 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Notification admin and user fort plan
You mean when a user subscribes to a plan? Emails are configured under the Presentation tab of the plan. You can configure one to CC or BCC yourself. You can also use CBSubs Emails where you can specify the To address more specifically.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333700 by ikmata
Replied by ikmata on topic Notification admin and user fort plan
Hello,
i mean to configure a notification to administrator when a plan are add to the basket.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333701 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Notification admin and user fort plan
That's possible using CBSubs Mailer and by setting "Relative to this date" to "Latest unpaid Basket's updated Date". You can then use the "To email addresses" parameter to have it send to yourself. The alternative is to use the following in CB Auto Actions.

Global
Triggers: onCPayBeforeStorePaymentBasketUpdated
Type: Email
User: Self
Access: Everybody
Conditions
Field: Custom > Value
Custom Value: [var1_id]
Operator: Equal To
Value: 0
Action
To: YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS_HERE
Body: YOUR_MESSAGE_HERE

I believe that should do the trick. It should send when a basket is first stored and never again due to the condition otherwise it'd spam emails every time basket is updated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn