Is there anything we can do at our level or will the problem be solved at yours?

1 year 6 days ago #333690 by ikmata
Hello,
I have an error that I never had and that appeared this afternoon in Community Builder: New Install CB Plugin : . Failed to load install from web. Please reload to retry.
Website is : www.sfro.fr
I have set up an automatic redirect to www from the server. Can this have any influence?
Also I have some question marks instead of the version number as you can see in the attachment.

Could you help me ?
Laurent
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 days ago #333691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder: New Install CB Plugin
Our servers are dropping in an out due to a DDoS attack (I cannot possibly fathom why us..). The connection failed that's why it shows strangely.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 days ago #333692 by ikmata
Thank you for your reply.
Is there anything we can do at our level or will the problem be solved at yours?
Laurent
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

1 year 6 days ago #333693 by krileon
We're working on it. There's nothing that can be done from your end. Once resolved the connections should stop dropping and will work again. For now version checker and install from web may fail to connect. You can still manually download updates if you need to update from our downloads page below though.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

This shouldn't have any impact on the functionality of your site though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 days ago #333694 by ikmata
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

1 year 5 days ago #333698 by krileon
Everything should be back to normal now.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn