Auto action on renewal/new subscription

1 year 3 weeks ago #333695 by bizguy
I seem to be having an issue with AutoActions sending a custom email when a user successfully renews their CBSubs subscription or creates a new subscription.
Can you tell me which triggers to use.

Thanks,

Ed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 weeks ago #333696 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto action on renewal/new subscription
Are the emails configured under the Presentation tab of your plan not sufficient? You can use the below to use any auto action you like to act on subscription active/deactivate behavior.

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
Condition 1
Field: Custom > Value
Custom Value: [var3]
Operator: Equal To
Value: PLAN_ID_HERE
Condition 2
Custom Value: [var2]
Value: A

Plan Expired
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
Condition 1
Custom Value: [var3]
Value: PLAN_ID_HERE
Condition 2
Custom Value: [var2]
Operator: Not Equal To
Value: A

Be sure to replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the actual id of your plan as found in CBSubs > Plans. Now you'd just need to use the Email action type in your case to send an email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 weeks ago #333702 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Auto action on renewal/new subscription
Thanks, but maybe I am making this more complicated than necessary.

I use a query field in cb_branchpresident to get the current Branch Admin's email from the Branch table

Can I CC or BCC to [cb_branchpresident] in the Workflow Emails?

This would be a super easy fix, eliminating AutoActions completely

Thanks.

1 year 3 weeks ago #333703 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto action on renewal/new subscription

Can I CC or BCC to [cb_branchpresident] in the Workflow Emails?

No, that parameter doesn't support substitutions. However the To/CC/BCC parameters in CBSubs Email does so you could use that integration instead.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn