Getting SQL Error on CB Subs Basket

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #336524 by MarylandShallIssue
Getting SQL Error on CB Subs Basket was created by MarylandShallIssue
Should have the latest version of CB (2.9.1+build.2023.12.19.18.36.55.b65c99514) and CB Subs (4.7.0+build.2023.12.21.00.45.45.077ce2b3a)

In CB Subs, when I try to view Baskets on the control panel or via a link from a notification, I get the following:An error has occurred.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '3 ) AND ( a.`payment_status` = 'Completed' )' at line 4

This was working a few weeks ago under a similar major/minor version of CB/CB Subs though under a slightly older build.  We're also having some "Communication Error" intermittently since November or December on a few PayPal payments and not sure if this is related based on a change to the payments/baskets asynchronous processes.

Note: I saw the notice about requiring newer versions of MariaDB but was under the impression this was for CB v3.x and related plugins. 

UPDATE: If I go through Payments, and click on the basket for a specific payment, all is good.  If I stay on that page and clear the search criteria and search again, I can see the full list of baskets.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336531 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Getting SQL Error on CB Subs Basket
Logout and log back in backend. It's a filter bug when the baskets view is filtered and logout should clear it. We still haven't tracked down what in the world is causing it as we've tested every filter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336564 by MarylandShallIssue
Replied by MarylandShallIssue on topic Getting SQL Error on CB Subs Basket
That did it. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn