CB Activity 6 question

3 months 3 weeks ago #336565 by liaskas
CB Activity 6 question was created by liaskas
Hello...

I just updated cb activity to the latest version and i am dealing with some issues that i did not find answers for in the forum.

There is no location button in the activity post field. How can i have the location button there? Do i need a plugin installed for the location to display the map like on your demo site?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336570 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity 6 question
Locations should be enabled by default unless the stream it migrated didn't have locations enabled. All streams are managed from a central location now. CB Activity > Streams > Activity for activity streams and CB Activity > Streams > Comments for comment streams. Simply edit your activity stream and toggle locations back on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336573 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic CB Activity 6 question
Thank you for your reply Krileon.

If i understood correctly you are talking about CB Activity plugin configuration... / TAB Streams

but there is no "Activity for activity streams" or "Comments for comment streams" there. Are we missing something on our installation?

This is what we have there...

Attachments:

3 months 3 weeks ago #336575 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity 6 question

If i understood correctly you are talking about CB Activity plugin configuration... / TAB Streams

No, there's a new page for managing streams. Those are just globals that apply to all streams to establish some defaults. You need to go to the new CB Activity > Streams > Activity page. You should see the menu option for this if you're using CBs admin module. If you're not click the Activity Streams button in CB Plugin Management in the CB Activity row.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: liaskas

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn