CB Activity 6 functionality

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #336605 by liaskas
CB Activity 6 functionality was created by liaskas
Hello...

The new cb activity 6 requires an auto action to create logs to the activity when a user uploads images to his gallery?
I have made my cb activity have the same settings exactly with your demo site, but when a user creates or updates an image to his gallery, no activity is created.

Can you please point me to the right direction?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336606 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity 6 theme selection
CB Auto Actions is not required in any way for CB Activity 6.0.0 now. Activity logging and notifications are built in. Within CB > Plugin Management > CB Activity > Parameters you'll find parameters under Activity tab for activity logging and under Notifications parameters for notification logging.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336612 by liaskas
Replied by liaskas on topic CB Activity 6 functionality
Thank you for your reply Krileon but...

Within CB > Plugin Management > CB Activity > Parameters > Activity -> Everything is enabled
Within CB > Plugin Management > CB Activity > Parameters > Streams -> Everything is enabled (except Track Views)

So having in mind that CB Activity > Parameters > Activity -> Profile Login is enabled...
we expect that when someone logs in there is a new post created in activity. Nothing happens!

CB Activity > Parameters > Activity -> Update is enabled...
we expect that when someone modifies his profile, a new post created in activity. Nothing happens!

What am i doing wrong?

Please help...

3 months 3 weeks ago #336616 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity 6 functionality
Was able to confirm an activity logging bug. Was a regression from another fix. This is now fixed in latest build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn