Token Issue

3 months 2 weeks ago #336733 by eciudad
Token Issue was created by eciudad
A new user is getting this message:
"danger
The most recent request was denied because it had an invalid security token. Please go back or refresh the page and try again."

He log-in once and  at his second login her gets this message. If he clears the browser he can login again but the next login he will have the same problem.

See screen below:
Any ideas?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336737 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Token Issue
Do you have Joomla page caching enable? or 3rd party caching extensions? That usually happens when the token gets cached in the login module form. We're using Joomla API entirely now for token validation so it shouldn't be specific to CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336741 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic Token Issue
Yes Joomla – System Page Cache.

Should I Disable Joomla – System Page Cache?

3 months 2 weeks ago #336744 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Token Issue
Yes, you need to be careful when using page caching as it caches the entire page buffer. You need to be sure you explicitly exclude any page that has a HTML form otherwise you'll run into cache token problems. It's primarily meant for static sites.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336752 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic Token Issue
Disable. Thank you. I do not have that error anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds