Auto sub payment on Stripe

3 months 2 days ago #336832 by fdinkler
Auto sub payment on Stripe was created by fdinkler

Hi Team
Recently a user made Payment via strip without any error but the payment not show in CB.
On stripe the payment show successfull. In CB under notification found  IPN Notification invalid Hash/ Fraud attempt.
Is there way to get the exact cause of the problem? As this issue is not happening to other members and randomly it happened with a client payment.

Thank you 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 days ago #336834 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto sub payment on Stripe
Ensure you've webhooks setup correctly. The "Stripe webhook Signing Secret" parameter might be incorrect resulting in it failing. Review CBSubs > History Log to see if there are any further details. You can retry the webhook from Stripe's dashboard.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337101 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic Auto sub payment on Stripe
Kyle - sorry for the delayed reply.
The History logs shows a "stripe Webhook version mismatch" error.
The expected array and the sent array are significantly different.
The log entry is too large to copy here - attached as a PDF.
Thanks,
Fred
Attachments:

2 months 2 weeks ago #337104 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto sub payment on Stripe

The History logs shows a "stripe Webhook version mismatch" error.

That means the webhook version is older than the supported Stripe version in our gateway. Looking at the debug output the webhook is using a version from 2020 so it's quite old.

Within Stripe > Dashboard > Developers > Webhooks edit your webhook and check what the "API version" is set to. It should be at minimum "2022-11-15". If it is not then within Stripe > Dashboard > Developers > API version you should see what your API version for your account is set to. If that is not at least "2022-11-15" then use the link to upgrade your API version. If it is then re-create your webhook so its version can update since your webhook version and account version have disconnected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337105 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic Auto sub payment on Stripe
Yep - we were still on 2020-08-07
Thanks,,,
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn