IPN failure

3 months 20 hours ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #336860 by Thelowlandpiper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336867 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic IPN failure

the root of the URL is obsolete

So you changed your domain name while having active recurring subscriptions? You'll need to cancel those recurring profiles within your PayPal account or continue to keep the old domain and redirect the traffic to the new domain.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336872 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic IPN failure
Aye, the site was moved to a new installation at a subdomain; all traffi to the root URl is already rediceted to the live site;c the proble appears to be that the payment baskets that the IPN's refer to no longer exist in the database, (which makes it impossible to identify the player in order to get it cancelled.
However, today we received only one of these notifications (ie to only one of the two baskets originally cited) so maybe the problem will go away altogether - tt's the Paypal statement that the account may be closed if the problen persists that caused my post

2 months 4 weeks ago #336877 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic IPN failure
If there isn't any actual recurring profiles coming through then it's likely a cancellation notice or some other type of IPN coming through and is safe to ignore, but I recommend checking within your PayPal account to be sure. You can review PayPal IPNs from the below page.
https://www.paypal.com/merchantnotification/ipn/history

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336888 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic IPN failure
Many thanks for that link; it is a failed payment, but now I know whose, so can get the recurring payment profile cancelled and re-instated
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds