CB Groupjive and CB Activity display

3 months 20 hours ago #336863 by activha
CB Groupjive and CB Activity display was created by activha
Hi
I noticed that CB Activity 6 is  now integrated in CB Groupjive so I removed my autoaction which added the tab
However it seems like CB Activity tab in Groupjive is always displayed on first tab.
I tried to find a setting to change it in order to display after my other autoactions or at the end but couldn't
My plugin orders is:
1 groupjive
2 autoactions
3 activity

Mind to tell me if I miss something ?
Or to add a setting in Groupjive integration to choose the display order of Activity tab ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 4 weeks ago #336868 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Groupjive and CB Activity display
There's no functionality for controlling the tab order in CB GroupJive. The only way to control order is typically by just changing plugin load order, but that's not a guarantee as something else could cause CB Activity to load.

Best way to guarantee a load order is create a new template folder for CB GroupJive and override the group.php template file then manage the integrations array yourself as you'll then be able to output the tabs however you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn