CB Activity single post display

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #336969 by activha
CB Activity single post display was created by activha
Hello

I try to display single posts in a page but cannot understand why the grid has a white space above CB template.
Also when adding a video, it seems like the first image or the poster is not displayed in Safari, is it normal ?
Example of issue : cercle.business/flow/post/6958/

Thanks fo your help

Edit: it seems like the issue is on Safari but the display on chrome seems fine.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago #336971 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity single post display
Right click and inspect element in Safari and see if there's some sort of CSS being applied. Does it do this for you on our demo site below?

demo.cbdemosites.com/post/339

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 3 weeks ago #336972 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Activity single post display
Nope your single post displays fine on Safari also.

Very strange because I am also on cassiopeia and cannot find the trick on Safari regarding our website. Maybe a grid issue but there is no strange css applied

It's difficult to debug as it does not appear on Chrome or Firefox :-(

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #336974 by krileon
Do you have any custom CSS being applied to CB Activity? If so try removing that custom CSS and see if that helps. My best guess is it's just a CSS problem from somewhere.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 3 weeks ago #336975 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Activity single post display
There is no custom css
Strangely the issue seems to come from a rule in Cassiopeia default template which is :
.container-component {
grid-area: comp;
}
When commenting the grid-area the display is fine again.
So I think it's related to the grid displaying more rows on Safari but cannot figure why

2 months 3 weeks ago #336976 by krileon
We're using Cassiopeia on our demo site, but you didn't see the issue there. So my guess is still some sort of custom CSS somewhere. grid-area should only impact the grid element it's directly on and Cassiopeia template is using it correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.645 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn