CB Activity 6 on articles not uploading pictures

2 months 2 weeks ago #337111 by micheleq
Hi Kyle,
When enabling CB Activity 6 on Joomla articles (doing this as a comments section for that article) and enabling Gallery (cb > plugins > Activity > streams > Comments > articles), the icon for uploading pictures shows up, but will not allow uploads. The thing is that it works fine in the profile page. 
If I enter the URL and click on "share" nothing happens and if I try to drag and drop or click on the bar to bring up the local folder to upload files, it doesn't do anything either (like if JavaScript was not kicking in). 
I've tried in Cassiopeia (clean CSS), but it doesn't work either. 
Stickers and emoji work fine. 
I added the CB Gallery to articles, and it works fine, no problem uploading, although it opens in a new page for the upload. 

Am I missing something, or is it a glitch? 

Also, I don't see a way to include the "Themes" in the articles' activity, although I can do so in the profile page. 

Thank you,
Tomás 

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 2 weeks ago #337118 by krileon
Was able to confirm and fix for next CB Activity build release. Will release towards end of day.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9355

Also, I don't see a way to include the "Themes" in the articles' activity, although I can do so in the profile page.

Themes are not available for comments. They're for activity posts only.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: micheleq

2 months 2 weeks ago #337136 by micheleq

Was able to confirm and fix for next CB Activity build release. Will release towards end of day.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9355

Themes are not available for comments. They're for activity posts only.
I see the themes are not available for comments, however in CB Activity 5 they were available and they got quite a bit of use. If we could get them back in a future release, I would appreciate it. 
I see the other bug fixes are all done and it's working fine now.
Thank you ! 
Tomás 

2 months 2 weeks ago #337147 by krileon
Sorry, but themes are not commenting back to comment streams. I know they were available in CB Activity 5.0, but they don't make sense for comment streams. In those cases just use an activity stream, which you can output using CB Auto Actions to Joomla articles to use activity as commenting instead of a comment stream. Streams are now properly single purpose in what they provide.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: micheleq

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn