CB Gallery autoaction to create an item

3 weeks 3 days ago #337899 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Gallery autoaction to create an item
That trigger can't, but the following trigger can.
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'gallery_onDisplayItem', array( &$row, &$menu, $gallery ) )

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 weeks 3 days ago #337902 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Gallery autoaction to create an item
Thanks for this one :-)

And for the second question, is there any trigger allowing to override the privacy settings of a gallery item within a gallery folder marked as private ?

I'd like to force view the folder that I have added through the autoaction to the uploader users ?

3 weeks 3 days ago #337905 by krileon
The "CB Gallery - Privacy - Authorized" system action is responsible for enforcing the privacy. So you could make a copy of it and make whatever adjustments you like. It's using variable looping functionality so substitutions just need to be prefixed with loop_ (examples are in the action itself already).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 weeks 3 days ago #337909 by activha
Perfect thanks a lot

I was also thinking at using the asset.
Could I set the owner to AA and the asset to allow the creator id BB to see it ?

Something like docs.AA.creator.BB ? with the cb gallery field set to docs.AA ?

I don't really remember how assets works with gallery now but that could be easier that changing privacies

3 weeks 2 days ago #337911 by krileon
Yes, you could use a different asset for these types of uploads.

with the cb gallery field set to docs.AA ?

You'll need to add a wildcard so probably: docs.[user_id],docs.[user_id].%

That's basically all a profile gallery does except with "profile" instead of "docs". When you create media you'd then use the below.

docs.[COMPANY_USER_ID].creator.[UPLOAD_USER_ID]

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 weeks 2 days ago #337914 by activha
Great that works fine with monia.docs.[user_id]%,%.creator.[user_id] for the CB Gallery field

I am finally trying now to set a comments stream which would allow private commenting between the owner and the creator but not easy.

What should be the asset for allowing this a I have two different user_ids ? only creator.[user_id] is enough ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn