Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Need some advice concerning the 'best' payment provider

1 hour 11 minutes ago #344612 by erichburkhard
Hi - at the moment my website has been built on Joomla 5 / Community Builder and Stripe as a payment provider. I have been customer of Stripe for many many years. Everything worked fine and no complaints from stripe concerning my business model. But suddenly - in the last few days the support of Stripe told me that my business model (a simple dating platform where people can chat with other people) is (suddenly) not allowed anymore. I don't know what happened / changed (at Stripe) but it is a fact. So my next step will be that I have to find another payment provider. The main criteria is:
- easy integration
- test and prod environment
- if possible: I rather prefer transaction fees instead of monthly (fix) payments because I do not have many transactions at the moment
regards
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beat, nant, krileon
Powered by Kunena Forum