Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Strange behaviour concerning the 'Report this media' function for gallery pics

2 hours 8 minutes ago #344621 by erichburkhard
I am working with:
- Joomla 5.*
- CB 2.12.0
- CB Gallery: 4.1.2+build.2026.08.31.14.16.29.f8653fd28

I want to report the following 2 scenarios. At the moment I do not know if these are issues or not:
  1. User B selects an image A1 from User A's gallery and chooses the action: 'Report this media'. As a consequence, User B now sees image A1 blurred in User A's gallery. When clicking on this image, he sees a red triangle. The moderator receives a report from User B. He reviews image A1 and give his OK anyway. User B then looks at image A1 again. No change in the situation. Image A1 still looks blurred in the thumbnail version. Question: Does the moderator's APPROVAL have no impact on the display mode here? By the way, image A1 is also blurred when the moderator looks at it after the APPROVAL.
  2. A prerequisite for the following scenario is that there are currently NO gallery images for the moderator to approve, referring to ALL registered users. This means: ALL gallery images from ALL registered users are currently APPROVED or DENIED, so no gallery picture is in status = PENDING.
    Start of the scenario: User B logs in and selects a gallery image A1 (approved by the moderator) belonging to User A. He clicks on it and selects: 'Report this media'. Now a red triangle appears in the top right corner, which is correct. The moderator logs in now: But the moderator does not see this 'Report this media' request from User B because no table is displayed. The reason for this is that the table is only displayed if at least 1 gallery image from ANY user on the portal is still pending at the same time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50746
  • Thanks: 8698
  • Karma: 1475
1 hour 11 minutes ago #344622 by krileon

Question: Does the moderator's APPROVAL have no impact on the display mode here? By the way, image A1 is also blurred when the moderator looks at it after the APPROVAL.

That sounds like a possible bug. Approving an image from moderation sure reset its Reports back to 0 and unflag it. Edit the image in backend within CB Gallery > Media and check if its reports is 0. If not set it to 0 and see if that clears your issue. Will review the code regarding all this and see if there's something wrong there.

The reason for this is that the table is only displayed if at least 1 gallery image from ANY user on the portal is still pending at the same time.

That also sounds like a possible bug. Will review the moderation view query.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50746
  • Thanks: 8698
  • Karma: 1475
54 minutes ago #344623 by krileon
Ok, the moderation page itself is working as intended. It's only meant to list albums and media in a non-published state. So there's actually something to approve/reject. For media with reports, but not yet unpublished (needs to hit your configured report limit for that) there's nothing to really be done from a moderators perspective except unpublish or delete the media.

This however maybe sending the notification with a URL to the moderation page and will be fixing that to instead just directly link to the media itself. I'll look into adding a dedicated reported page where you can see a list of everything reported and mass-manage from there.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50746
  • Thanks: 8698
  • Karma: 1475
19 minutes ago #344624 by krileon
Ok, was able to find an issue with moderation page not properly rendering the correct media. I'm working on fixing that now and also adding support for Reported, but not unpublished, albums and media on that same page as well.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erichburkhard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50746
  • Thanks: 8698
  • Karma: 1475
6 minutes ago #344625 by krileon
Ok, this is improved and fixed for next stable release, which will likely be Monday. CB GroupJive 4.0.0 will be releasing Monday and stable CB Gallery and CB Activity compatibility releases will be made same time. It will include these improvements.

As for what has improved. The workflows module will show approvals for things with reports. The moderation page will show albums/media in an unpublished pending-like state. The moderation page will also show albums/media with reports. Approving something will reset reports back to 0. Rejecting something simply deletes it. The Status column will have a clear state for something published, but just reported so it's obvious at a glance.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beat, nant, krileon
Powered by Kunena Forum