Monthly Renewing Product Purchase? Will it float?

14 years 8 months ago #108393 by krileon
VirtueMart is integrated into CBSubs, allowing users to purchase subscriptions for different VirtueMart groups, this could offer discounts, access to restricted parts of the store, etc...

Using the email integration plugin you can set the TO, CC, and BCC addresses just like any standard email client. What this means is you could have a plan send you an email and the customer an email about their purchase, thus giving you your notification.

CBSubs isn't necessarily a store, while I suppose you could use it as such as there is the Merchandise type plan, but you might be better off using it in combination with VirtueMart as it's a full store.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/08/18 14:20

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108408 by osmosisinc
So everything is answered except for the key point of what I was asking. If someone orders in March, what happens in April so that I know to ship.

Please keep in mind that this might be something fairly obvious to you, but as I have never ever dealt with this software before, I have no idea how it works at all.

Does it integrate with Virtuemart to the point that a order is generated every month?

14 years 8 months ago #108411 by osmosisinc
Also, does it seem kind of weird that the developers have no interest in PreSales Questions?

This whole thing seems off for a product that costs hundreds of dollars.

14 years 8 months ago #108418 by nant
osmosisinc wrote:

Does it integrate with Virtuemart to the point that a order is generated every month?

No, CBSubs does not currently integrate with Virtuemart this way.

Looks like your specific use case might not be fully supported by CBSubs.

14 years 8 months ago #108446 by osmosisinc
Gotcha, thanks for the input.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.808 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn