CBSubs for hostess agency site

14 years 5 months ago #117298 by ciolloservice
CBSubs for hostess agency site was created by ciolloservice
Hi,
I use joomla 1.5 and community builder 1.2.1. I need a component that allows me
to manage a catalog of hostess-stewart in this way:

1 - Possibility to subscribe to a newsletter system at registration (differentiated
by type of user)
2 - Possibility of registering for 2 different types of users (hostess / Stewart
- companies)
3 - Hostess and Stewart (automatic registration) writes information about themselves
(e.g. age, city, hair color , etc..) can insert 3 photographs and a text document
(e.g. pdf, doc, etc.).. When a hostes or a stewart login in with her/his account,
he/she can only sees his/her profile and not that of other users.
4 - Companies (registration if accepted by the administrator) logs on to the list
of Hostess / Stewart, can see photos and profiles of all the Hostess / Stewart,
does not see the profiles of other users of the "company level", can download the
documents published by the Hostess / Stewart and can perform an advanced search
(user type, age, city, etc..) in the catalog of the Hostess / Stewart.
I think CBsubs, is the right component for me, but I have it confirmed by you.
It's possible to use a demo, which allows me to test the component?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #117311 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs for hostess agency site
  1. You first need to find a newsletter component of your choice. CBSubs can then add users to newsletters with the CBSubs SQL Actions integration (queries).
  2. This is possible using different plans in combination of integration plugins can create unique profiles and experiences for each plan.
  3. It's possible to hide fields at registration offering a different registration form for each plan. The only issue is the hiding of users entire profile from another plan; you may need to develop a plugin to do this.
  4. This is also doable by protecting userlists on a plan by plan basis.

There is no live demo for you to test, you have a 30 day money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with your purchase.

From the sound of your needs you'll also need the document subscriber plugin Ajax File Field Type in order for users to upload files or CB ProfileGallery.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #117955 by ciolloservice
Replied by ciolloservice on topic Re:CBSubs for hostess agency site
Email marketing functionality can be used like newsletter? It's possible to send html format newsletter?

14 years 5 months ago #117980 by ciolloservice
Replied by ciolloservice on topic Re:CBSubs for hostess agency site
There is a CB plugin that allows registered users with a premium profile (company) to request additional information to the site administrator about user (hostess-Stewart) who are watching, by sending a mail form?
I also needed a system like this www.showbizinc.it/fe/catalogo.php in which the company (premium user) chooses the hostess/stewart (user) then click on the photo to enter on his/her profile, and then click on "Add the casting list" by entering his choice into something like a shopping cart, then fill out the form mail and requests information on all his choices to the site administrator

thank you

14 years 5 months ago #117990 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs for hostess agency site
There is no email marketing feature that you speak of; emails are used to send information to a user on plan activation, renewal, deactivation, etc... it can not be used as a newsletter unless you only want to send 1 email or possible more depending on plan duration, etc...

There is a CB plugin that allows registered users with a premium profile (company) to request additional information to the site administrator about user (hostess-Stewart) who are watching, by sending a mail form?

Don't understand, is this a question or a statement? There is no such plugin to my knowledge. What you're wanting is going to require custom development.

I also needed a system like this www.showbizinc.it/fe/catalogo.php in which the company (premium user) chooses the hostess/stewart (user) then click on the photo to enter on his/her profile, and then click on "Add the casting list" by entering his choice into something like a shopping cart, then fill out the form mail and requests information on all his choices to the site administrator

Same situation, you'll need custom development for what you're wanting. Both situations and capabilities sound outside the scope of CBSubs; you're more then welcome to try however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn