Different Pricing Module?

14 years 4 months ago #121000 by jcagney
Different Pricing Module? was created by jcagney
CSUB would be perfect for me except for your pricing model. It is quite normal to entice people into a first level of service at no charge just to get them to register. Once the register, you entice them to buy a subscription to a premier service.
If I could by CSUBs based on how many people bought into the premier service, it would be a no-brainer. But, at this point, I suspect I will only get 5-10% to buy into it. So paying for all registered users doens't make sense for me (and I suspect for most people). Othewise, it looks absolutely perfect. Sigh.:(
Any chance of another pricing model?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #121055 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Different Pricing Module?
The initial pricing model we intended to release with was exactly as you're wanting. You only pay for what you use, but due to user feedback we went for the current pricing model as the one initially planned was thought confusing. I apologize if the pricing model does not fit your budget, but this is the model determined most acceptable.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn