CBSubs & Kunena - level of access control

14 years 4 months ago #121113 by ingistics
I've read the other posts about CBSubs protection by URL but not sure if it will handle the situation I need to create:

- Use Kunena for Forum
- Public access to view all
- Registered members may post new message / question
- Only Premium (Paid) members may respond and participate in discussion (along with the originator of a message / question)

Is this possible with CBSubs?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #121116 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs & Kunena - level of access control
This is very doable by using CBSubs Content integration provided in the CBSubs package. Once you've created Plans and have installed CBSubs Content integration you may navigate to the Plan followed by Integrations tab then Extensions, which you can then use By URL Part to protect parts of URLs. See examples below for Kunena URL protection:

index.php?option=com_kunena&func=post&do=reply&catid=CATEGORY_ID

This will protect users from posting new forum threads unless they have a subscription to the plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn