Manage Site-subscriptions..offline payment?

14 years 3 months ago #122311 by stianbro
Hi!

I'm planning a website where users have to register and subscribe to get access to all but one feature/article.
As far as I can see, this is where CBsubs comes into the picture. :)

Our customers have to pay with Visa or Mastercard, and I have received an Virtuemart Component from our Norwegian gateway provider. This component is supposed to be configured as an "offline payment" in Virtuemart..

My first question are therefore, will this also work for CBsubs? Can I somehow use my Norwegian gateway with CBsubs?

Second question; Is it possible to include payment by SMS? I have an SMS gateway/provider that reacts on HTTP Push.

Thank you! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #122329 by krileon
The available payment gateways can be reviewed here ; the ones you're wanting specifically are not supported. CBSubs API will allow you to create integrations to those payment gateways but has yet to release. I do not have a release date for said API, sorry.

CBSubs does provide an offline payment method in order for you to accept payments via checks, cash, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 months ago #122331 by stianbro
Replied by stianbro on topic Re:Manage Site-subscriptions..offline payment?
ok.. Thank you for the quick reply.

This is probably not the right place to ask this question, but do you know if there are any other components that would help med achieve what I'm after here?

14 years 3 months ago #122379 by krileon
stianbro wrote:

This is probably not the right place to ask this question, but do you know if there are any other components that would help med achieve what I'm after here?

Correct, but at any rate am not aware of any.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn