E-mail notification / notice / advise

13 years 1 month ago #160093 by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
E-mail notification / notice / advise was created by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
Hello,
i need to be informed when a new user registers to my web site, or a registered user updates some fields; how can I do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #160144 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: E-mail notification / notice / advise
New registrations should already send you an email. Please ensure in CB configuration on moderator tab you've set moderator emails to be sent. Please then check your user in User Management to ensure they're set to receive emails.

Alternatively you could use incubator project CB Emails and configure a custom (substitution supported) email to send after profile update or after registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucio@luciodattaro.eu

13 years 1 month ago #160977 by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
Replied by lucio@luciodattaro.eu on topic Re: E-mail notification / notice / advise

krileon wrote: New registrations should already send you an email. Please ensure in CB configuration on moderator tab you've set moderator emails to be sent. Please then check your user in User Management to ensure they're set to receive emails.

OK this works, thanks.

krileon wrote: Alternatively you could use incubator project CB Emails and configure a custom (substitution supported) email to send after profile update or after registration.

I can't get this working... is there a tutorial about this?

13 years 1 month ago #161011 by krileon

I can't get this working... is there a tutorial about this?

Please provide a screenshot (TO address blanked out) of how you've the email trigger structured so can better advise what needs to be adjusted. CB Emails uses jQuery to guide you through the configuration, simply follow the inputs as they become unlocked (non-gray). Please also ensure to review carefully the information to the right next to each input. There are no tutorials and documentation for incubator projects, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 weeks ago #162463 by NELSON01
Replied by NELSON01 on topic Re: E-mail notification / notice / advise
I have the same problem. Settings are alright, as you've posted here, but still nog notification a new user has registered. Any ideas?

13 years 2 weeks ago #162518 by krileon
There's a known bug that results in only 1 user receiving the new user registration moderation email. This is not an issue if you're the only person configured to receive moderator emails. Otherwise please use CB Emails to send your self a custom email after a user registers.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn