wrong links in cb_articles

12 years 11 months ago #164657 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: wrong links in cb_articles
I disabled all SEF and tried again.
The section and categorie links go always to the same site, even when the names of sections and categories are named right.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #164658 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: wrong links in cb_articles
Please provide the structure of the URL (with domain omitted of course). Don't see how the link could be wrong unless you've selected the wrong model within CB Articles configuration (J1.0, J1.5, and J1.6 are all structured differently, but databases are very similar causing queries to be successful).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #164696 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: wrong links in cb_articles
Hi,
I tried now on a clean installation (not on a livesite) with joomla 1.5.23, cb 1.4, (gj 2.3) and cb_articles 1.03.
Autodetect or J1.5
I tried with joomla SEF enabled or disabled, the results are always the same:

In the joomla with the examples: I get the following site (see image).
The Links for the article himself are ok!
But the links for Section and Category are always: http://127.0.0.1:4001/index.php/joomla-lizenz.html

It seemes a bit like the problem who is written in CB_articles Forum:

RE: Fatal error: Call to undefined function cbArrayToInts - Von JulienNICOLAS

He is writing with use of K2, Me, I am writing with use of J1.5

(I am not using JMS, and I don't know what JMS should be!)

12 years 11 months ago #164742 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: wrong links in cb_articles
Currently URLs are constructed manually and passed through CB SEF function. Next release will be using CMS specific API to construct the URLs eliminating this problem all together. More or less it's a known bug and will be resolving with next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.531 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn