CB List of active members only

12 years 11 months ago #164976 by apdt
CB List of active members only was created by apdt
How can I create a list using List Management that shows only active members? There is no filtering by 'Status'.

How about creating a list on non-active members only? I'm aware of the filtering in the 'Subscriptions' section but I need one-click pre-filtered report.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #165015 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB List of active members only
Are you meaning a filter within a userlist or filtering from backend user management? If needing an Online users and/or Offline users filter for frontend userlists please see the below thread.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/159082-possible-for-search-to-list-online-users-first#159144

Regarding filtering backend user management simply select from the filter drop-down "- Select Login State -" as "Logged In". This would display only those users logged in.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #165024 by apdt
Replied by apdt on topic Re: CB List of active members only
What I mean is creating some kind of report. e.g. Members List, that is linked to a menu item.

So far I already created a list using List Management and created a menu (type is Community Builder : Users List). However, I'm not sure if all members will be shown in the list instead of just active members.

Besides this, I also need to create a report of expired members, etc that is accessible from the frontend. Is there any other Joomla extension that can work with CB/CBSubs?

12 years 11 months ago #165035 by krileon

So far I already created a list using List Management and created a menu (type is Community Builder : Users List). However, I'm not sure if all members will be shown in the list instead of just active members.

I don't understand what you mean by active members. Users of a certain CBSubs subscription? Users that are currently logged in? Please provide further details.

Besides this, I also need to create a report of expired members, etc that is accessible from the frontend. Is there any other Joomla extension that can work with CB/CBSubs?

This can be done using a userlist and an advanced filter to query the database and check if the user has an expired subscription or not. You'd then just limit the list to administrators only or whatever the case. I'm not aware of what all can and can not interact with CBSubs, but only those that are querying the database as the API is not yet available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #165071 by apdt
Replied by apdt on topic Re: CB List of active members only

krileon wrote: I don't understand what you mean by active members. Users of a certain CBSubs subscription? Users that are currently logged in? Please provide further details.

Active means subscription is still valid (not expired/blocked).

This can be done using a userlist and an advanced filter to query the database and check if the user has an expired subscription or not. You'd then just limit the list to administrators only or whatever the case. I'm not aware of what all can and can not interact with CBSubs, but only those that are querying the database as the API is not yet available.

Advanced filter is basically the 'WHERE' clause of the SQL, right? How can I filter by CBSubs field since subscription status is not one of [cb_fieldname] field?

12 years 11 months ago #165104 by krileon

Active means subscription is still valid (not expired/blocked).

I see, thank you for clarification.

Advanced filter is basically the 'WHERE' clause of the SQL, right? How can I filter by CBSubs field since subscription status is not one of [cb_fieldname] field?

Using the below Advanced filter you can filter users based off plan activity. You'll need to provide the plan id of the plan you want to filter by.
( ( SELECT subs.`id` FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` subs WHERE subs.`user_id` = ue.`id` AND `plan_id` = PLAN_ID AND `status` = 'A' ) > 0 )

Please replace PLAN_ID with the actual id of the plan you want to filter by. Additionally if you want to filter by multiple plans you can use the below.
( ( SELECT subs.`id` FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` subs WHERE subs.`user_id` = ue.`id` AND `plan_id` IN ( PLAN_ID1, PLAN_ID2, PLAN_ID3 ) AND `status` = 'A' ) > 0 )

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn