[SOLVED] Double connection

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #165338 by piluche
[SOLVED] Double connection was created by piluche
Hi,
I'm a registered usermember and also the super administrator of CB for my site.
When I go to the admin part of joomla,CB,and CB users I notice that 2 members are connected : me as a member and me as the super administrator.
Though, i cannot change anything of my member profile, nor registering under a new name.
On other friends computers, everything's ok !
Can anyone tell me what's going on wrong ?
Thanks for help
(sorry for my english, i'm a french guy)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #165406 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Double connection
If am understanding correctly from User Management in backend there are 2 of you? Joomla version? CB version? Have you ran CB tools (including Synchronization)? What happens when you try to edit your duplicate? Errors? Blank screen? Need further information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #165465 by piluche
Replied by piluche on topic Re: Double connection
Hello Krileon,

Thanks for paying interest to my problem.
I'm using Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.4

My real problem is that when connected with my member profile, I cannot change anything in my profile. I can write new data but the modify button doesn't generate any action.
Morover, when I try to register as a new member, same issue. No action by clicking the "send" button.
Friends of mine can do that on their own PC's. Not me on MY computers.
Though, when logged as administrator, I can change everything I want on my profile as a member.
I realy don't understand what's happening.
This occured after installing and uninstalling CB Subs, not before.
Any idea ? Cookies ? IP adress ?
All synchro is Ok with CB tools.
Thanks for help
Philippe

12 years 11 months ago #165507 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Double connection
Sorry, am still not understanding the issue; if you could provide some screenshots of the issue highlighted would be much appreciated. Are you saying you can't edit your own profile on your computer? You must be logged into your account to edit your profile.

Please check that you're not using IE9 in IE9 rendering as there is currently a bug regarding jQuery; press F12 and switch rendering to IE8 or run the site in compatibility mode. We will be addressing this bug with next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #165536 by piluche
Thanks Krileon,

Here is my profile edit when logged in with my username and password as a member.
What i cannot do is changing anything on my profile on the front end.(admin back end is working)
The "modify" button ("modifier" in french) is not active.
Nothing happens when I click on it.
This is the same issue when i try to register a new user on front end.
When I click on the "send"("inscription" in french) button, nothing happens. I cannot register.
Is that clearer for you ?
join are the modify and register pages of my site
www.escpeuropealumnigolf.com
Attachments:

12 years 11 months ago #165626 by piluche
Hi Krileon,

After hours and hours of search, I founded what was going wrong, at last !
It was a problem between CB and CB Conditionnal plugin.
On certain fields, CB Conditionnal does'nt work properly.
When these fields published, no action possible ( register or modify)

Issue is closed !
Thanks for your help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.379 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn