Is there a plug-in for Invitations

12 years 11 months ago #165384 by johnlanglois
Is there a plug-in for Invitations was created by johnlanglois
There used to be an "invite" plug-in for CB, but I can't find one anymore.
I have Super Groups, Super Messenger, Super Activity and CB Mutual Friends from Axxis.

How do I invite someone to established a relationship, i.e., become friends?

When I asked them about it, they said it was a CB question?
Am I missing a fundamental piece?
Did the invitation aspects get rolled over into GroupJive or something like that?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #165388 by clickmo
Replied by clickmo on topic Re: Is there a plug-in for Invitations
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but we used Connections to "add friends" Have you looked into that at all?

12 years 11 months ago #165404 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Is there a plug-in for Invitations
Incubator project CB Invites provides inviting users to join your CB site. Is this what you're looking for? GroupJive invite system is strictly to invite users to join groups; no relation to joining site (it could be used to invite users to join site, but not its purpose).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn