Direct Edit profil from list management

12 years 10 months ago #167839 by cmoiaaa
Hello
I wish edit a profile of a member when I click on the link to a list management.

Currently, I have to:
1) return to the menu "User management" of the backend
2) look for the profile
3) Edit Profile

If you have to do that for a long list it is borring !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167953 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Direct Edit profil from list management
You want the links on a userlist to to link to edit profile instead of profile view? You can't as the link is static and generated for profile view. The steps you're taking from backend are the appropriate steps. You can also navigate to a users profile on frontend and edit their profile from there, but it's basically the same steps except you're using a userlist instead of user management. List Management has nothing to do with viewing userlists from backend; it simply allows you to create userlists for frontend use.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #167987 by cmoiaaa
Replied by cmoiaaa on topic Re: Direct Edit profil from list management

You can also navigate to a users profile on frontend and edit their profile from there, but it's basically the same steps except you're using a userlist instead of user management

Yes, on frontend it is possible to edit the profile but it is not possible to modify the profile even if your are login like super administrator !

Is there is a way to be able to modify the profiles, from the List management on frontend ?

12 years 10 months ago #168058 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Direct Edit profil from list management
You need to configure CB to allow modifying of users profiles. Please navigate to CB configuration followed by Moderation tab and ensure "Allow Moderators to Edit User Profiles" is set appropriately. Once done navigate to a users profile (other then your own) and click "Update user profile" on the CB Menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cmoiaaa

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn