Conditional - Step by step Registration

12 years 9 months ago #168690 by tomcat
Hi all,

I would be grateful if someone could give me a guide on exactly how to set it up so that I can create a step by step registration. I have the conditional plugin installed and enabled but as what I do next I am completely lost as I cannot find any info on how to do this.

Many Thanks in advance

Pete :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #168829 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic Re: Conditional - Step by step Registration
Hello again,

All i need to make this do is to show the plans first... then show the various tabs in a set order. Any help on this would be much appreciated :)

Cheers

Pete :)

12 years 9 months ago #168924 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Conditional - Step by step Registration
Please keep in mind CB Conditional has nothing to do with CBSubs and posting questions regarding it in CBSubs boards will provide unlikely responses. Please also not you're a professional subscriber and are welcome to post your issues directly in the support boards providing fast and guaranteed responses.

With that said please ensure you have a standard registration that works. Once done navigate to CB configuration followed by User Profile tab to ensure layout is set to DIVs. Now navigate to plugin management and click CB Conditional followed by Configuration. Once there set step by step enabled if not enabled already. Now review your registration process which should now disable step by step. If it is not please check browser error log as it's likely there is a fatal JS error.

Thread moved to support boards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn