- city 1
- city 2
- city 3

I would like to have a menu with the links:

- city 1
- city 2
- city 3

When the public of the site click on the "city 1" for example,
will go to a page with all the users that selected "city 1" on the field!

How can i do that?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169565 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Menu using field values
You'll need 3 userlists created from userlist management with each one having a filter based off your city field. You'd then create 3 Joomla links for those userlists. This would give you 3 separate lists with 3 different sets of users based off the city field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #169595 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Menu using field values
Hi,

It looks nice idea, i tried and couldn't do!

i tried doing that:

example used:

filter

city -> equal to -> name of city

bairro=jardim botânico

bairro - is the field name
jardim botânico - is the first drop down option

12 years 9 months ago #169598 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Menu using field values
The drop-down values must be exact matches as it is case sensitive. Please ensure your filters are configured appropriately.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #169615 by diogotu
worked :)

12 years 9 months ago #169969 by diogotu
I would like help again, in the same subject!

I'm using multiselect field! For example:

City1
City2

using that filter for the user list

city -> equal to -> name of city

bairro=City1

When i click to a menu item that go to that list, don't show the user that selected both cities, only those that selected only one city!

how can i configure to show all the users that selected City1, i'm not familiar to write mysql!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn