[SOLVED] Menu using field values

12 years 9 months ago #170014 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Menu using field values
You need to use the Like operator followed by surrounding the value with wildcards in order to match multi-selects. Example as follows.

City -> Like -> %City1%

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170065 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Menu using field values
Hi krileon,

Thanks for the Tip! I tried but didn't work yet, i may be doing something wrong!

I used:

bairro LIKE%Flamengo% (din't work) no user on this list

bairro LIKEFlamengo (work, but only those who only selected only one)

any idea of what i did wrong?

thanks

12 years 9 months ago #170091 by krileon
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration. Then set your filter as follows.

Field: bairro
Operator: LIKE
Value: %Flamengo%

Once done review your userlist. If any errors please provide them here. If none please scroll to bottom of page and review the database queries. You should find one regarding the userlist and you'll see your filter something like ( `bairro` LIKE '%Flamengo%' ). Filters are just database additions to the userlist query. You can also try the below advanced filter if you like.
( ue.`bairro` LIKE '%Flamengo%' )

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170096 by diogotu
Worked!

Fine!!!

Great :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

12 years 9 months ago #170390 by diogotu
Hi, and what if i want to have two user list, using filter

1 - Plan 1
2 - Plan 2

Is that possible? how can i do that, i tried without success!

12 years 9 months ago #170417 by krileon
For that you'll need an advanced filter. Please see the below example.
( ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` AS subs WHERE subs.`user_id` = ue.`id` AND subs.`plan_id` = PLAN_ID_HERE AND subs.`status` = 'A' ) > 0 )

Simply replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the actual ID of your plan. Again, this is an ADVANCED filter. Click the radio when editing your userlist then copy, paste, adjust, save the above.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: diogotu

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn