CB groups start a group

12 years 9 months ago #169728 by fabe0183
CB groups start a group was created by fabe0183
hi,

I have installed groups and within my profile i see the tab groups. However I cannot find a start a group link or button anywhere? Within the admin panel i have set everything on enabled like: create access = all registred users

www.connectsb.nl/demo/index.php/profiel/userdetails

How can member start a group?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169747 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB groups start a group
Groups are not managed from your profile. Please see the frontend of GroupJive accessed through the Frontend URL (top of page) provided in GJs backend (click CB GroupJive within Plugin Management). Please review the documentation included with the GJ package for further usage explanation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #169756 by fabe0183
Replied by fabe0183 on topic Re: CB groups start a group
yes i understand: index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbgroupjive

but where is the button: start group i only see an overview of categories and an empty list of groups

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #169769 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB groups start a group
On the overview page is all the categories, select an existing category then on the menu to the left is a create group link. You must have categories in order to create groups. If you've no categories then on the overview page click create category menu link to the left.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn