Making COnnections

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #169785 by Taboga
Making COnnections was created by Taboga
I see where I can manage my connections...but no where to make the connection?
How do I make a connection from the front end? I have others to connect to-but no where to request someone for a connection.

What am I missing?

oops! www.vetsinpain.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #169787 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Making COnnections
Please review your documentation regarding connections usage. You need to enable connections from CB configuration. Then ensure connects tab is enabled in tab management as well as ensure connections is enabled in plugin management. Once done and viewing another users profile other then your own you'll see on the CB Menu (top of their profile or in CB Content if configured) links to manage connections.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #170012 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: Making COnnections
Right, ok, I was reviewing the documentation for Group Jive and I have done everything for connections and neither of them work as they should.

I can not view others profiles, I can not invite anyone, I have no way to make connections. (from the frontend of course)

12 years 9 months ago #170082 by krileon
GroupJive documentation has nothing to do with CB Connections. Please review your CB documentation. Why can you not view others profiles? Do you not have a userlist so you can browse users? CB has no invite feature, please see incubator project CB Invites.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170153 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: Making COnnections
I have a users list Kyle, but, no one shows up on it. I have gone through my CB documentation more than I care to admit!
I have checked everything and I am not finding the problem???

I didn't realize that is where you made connections (I made one a while ago and I couldn't remember)
Please help me Kyle

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170158 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look. For future reference if configuration is too complicated I recommend employing our installation services.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds