[SOLVED] Template not working in profile

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #169800 by robbiemc
Hi
I have CB 1.4 and the latest version of CBsubs. I am using this on a new site with a rockettheme (gantry) template which looks great on the registration and edit profile pages with rounded corners on tabs etc but the profile page retains the default cb template which does not look so good. Screenshots attached

Is there any obvious thing I am missing here?

I am also considering the coolness template for a forthcoming site but I am unsure of how the profile pages look...is there a dummy login?

Cheers

Robbie
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169949 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Template not working in profile
Unless the template is designed to style CB then it will always display as CB does. CB has its own templates and the template developer would need to also provide a CB template or style CB through CSS directly. You can review our templates and demo sites at the below link.

www.joomlapolis.com/joomla-templates

I believe only mycommunity and funlite come with demo logins.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #169954 by robbiemc
Replied by robbiemc on topic Re: Template not working in profile
Hi Krileon

Many thanks for the response...seems odd though that the update profile look and feel is different...?

Is it possible to send me a screen shot of the coolness template profile page so I can see what it looks like (or point me in the direction of a site currently using this)?

Many thanks
Robbie

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170009 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Template not working in profile

Many thanks for the response...seems odd though that the update profile look and feel is different...?

Looks perfectly fine to me except you've nested tabs enabled. CB uses a lot of classes that Joomla also uses to make a lot of the styling consistent.

Is it possible to send me a screen shot of the coolness template profile page so I can see what it looks like (or point me in the direction of a site currently using this)?

Sure, please see the attached image.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn