Funlite template plugin

12 years 9 months ago #170325 by Taboga
Funlite template plugin was created by Taboga
I just want to use the funlite template in the registered user profile part in the front end.
I have installed everything and went through the config using the funlite 1.6 joomla guide.

Does it work with 1.7?

I could not get it to work in the back end only (community) I was able to see it when I clicked on my "Community" link, but then the log-in was missing on that page.

I enabled funlite template on all the user menu items(J Core-templates-menu assignment)
but I can not find where I went wrong?

I would really like to have the funlite template in the registered users area.
What else should I look at?

vetsinpain.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170331 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Funlite template plugin
Only CB 1.7 RC is rated for Joomla 1.7. Templates as of now are still only J1.0, J1.5, J1.6 tested and rated. We will provide updates when time permits. Please understand J1.7 has just released and our priority is to ensure CB it self supports it. Do not upgrade to J1.7 and CB 1.7 RC on a production environment with an active community where stability is of high priority, please allow time for other developers to prepare.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn