[SOLVED] QR Code generator for CB Profiles...

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170572 by JakeKnight
Surely I'm not the first to ask for this... But does anyone know of a CB plugin that would automatically generate a QR Code for a user profile?

We are looking to build a commercial site where QR codes to could be used on realeastate fliers that would be pointed back to a CB listing...

Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170581 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: QR Code generator for CB Profiles...
Personally am not aware of any such integration for CB, but there appears to be extensions regarding such usage on Joomla.org. Please see the below.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/mobile/qr-code

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170585 by JakeKnight
Replied by JakeKnight on topic Re: QR Code generator for CB Profiles...
Thanks. i looked at some of these but still not sure if they're going todo what we need... the search shall continue. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn