[SOLVED] Not integrate in to the template

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170635 by aghi75
Hello!
Someone can help me about this small problem?
Community Builder are not integrate in to the default template but work in a his own white page.I would like to integrate it to default template.
Help me plaese!!
Joomla 1.6.5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170849 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Not integrate in to the template
Could you please specify what part of CB is presenting a white page? This is typically due to memory issues. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as the ones provided with your support ticket do not appear to be valid.

Thread moved to professional support boards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170861 by aghi75
Replied by aghi75 on topic Re: Not integrate in to the template
ok, pm for you.
Tankyou very much.
Agostino

12 years 9 months ago #170874 by aghi75
HI!...do you have news about my questions?

Thank you.
Agostino

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170891 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Not integrate in to the template
Have reviewed your install and the blank page is due to the below error.
Fatal error: Class 'JModel' not found in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>uh8whn05/domains/banzajwindsurf.it/public_html/modules/mod_janewsticker/helper.php on line 22

Caused by the modules of Type "JA News Sticker Module". Once disabled the below error occurred.
Fatal error: Class 'JModel' not found in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>uh8whn05/domains/banzajwindsurf.it/public_html/modules/mod_jabulletin/helper.php on line 16

Caused by the modules of Type "JA Bulletin". Once disabled have confirmed profile display is now functional. Please contact the author of those 2 modules for further support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aghi75

12 years 9 months ago #170900 by aghi75
GREAT! IT WORK FINE!
TANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!
NOW I CAN GO ON WITH COMMUNITY BUILDER.
BEST REGARDS.
AGOSTINO FURNO

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds